4TH ANNUAL ELMHURST CRAFT BEER FEST
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Time: Early Entry, 12 p.m.; General Admission 1-5 p.m.
Tickets online at www.elmhurstcraftbeerfest.com
HERITAGE DAY AT CHURCHVILLE SCHOOLHOUSE & FISCHER FARM
- 50+ Craft Brewers, 100+ Brews & Ciders
- Live music by Scottie Long, food and fun on the EHM Grounds
- Delicious picnic fare from Barbecue Jim's Food Truck available on site
- Presented by the Elmhurst Heritage Foundation and sponsored by Pints Elmhurst. See full list of sponsors and brewers at elmhurstcraftbeerfest.com.
- Note: Participants must be 21+.
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Time: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. FREE at Churchville Schoolhouse
Location: Churchville Schoolhouse, 3N784 Church Rd., Bensenville (just north of Grand Ave.)
- Live music and square dancing with Muddy Creek Band
- Conrad Fischer School singers share songs from America's past
- Play old-fashioned games and make a thaumatrope
- Take a lesson with the 1900s schoolmarm inside the historic one-room Churchville Schoolhouse
- Fischer Farm Activities: Take a free hayride to Fischer Farm for animal encounters, a pumpkin patch, crafts, cannon demonstration and more activities. Fee at Fischer Farm: kids' wristband $6/$2 for adults.
JOLLY OLD ST. NICK CONCERT
Friday, November 30, 2018
Time: 6:30-8 p.m. FREE
Location: Yorkfield Presbyterian Church, 1099 S. York St.
Ring in the holiday season with our annual celebration of Elmhurst’s German roots. Elmhurst’s authentic German choirs, Damenchor and Männerchor, perform German carols. Jolly Old St. Nick will join the festivities to explain his legend and take photos with guests. Hot cocoa and sweet treats will be provided. Children are encouraged to wear their pajamas! Donations for the giving tree to support Yorkfield Food Pantry will be gratefully accepted. No registration required, all ages welcome!