The Village of Elmhurst passed an ordinance in 1892 giving Village President Henry Glos permission to build a mausoleum on his property. The mausoleum was built in 1899. Henry Glos (1851 - 1905) and Lucy Glos (1852 - 1941) are buried there. The City of Elmhurst granted the structure Historic Landmark Designation in 2007.
Location: 142 E. Park Avenue in Glos Memorial Park