East End Pool, located in East End Park, offers seasonal aquatic opportunities.
The District's lifeguard staff is trained under the Starfish Aquatics Starguard Lifeguard Program. The guard staff must complete and pass a 25-hour training program which includes lifeguard rescue skills, emergency procedures and community CPR. The guards must also attend weekly in-service training sessions and participate in surprise simulations. Throughout the season, reviewers from Starfish Aquatics conduct three unannounced visits to audit staff performance.
East End Pool Features
- Zero depth wading pool with kiddie slide
- Four 25 yard lap swim lanes available during open swim
- One drop slide
- One 1-meter diving board
- One 3-meter diving board
- Separate 12 foot deep diving well
- Concessions and vending area
- Eating areas
- Lounge chair areas
- Family change area
- Locker rooms with showers
- An ADA-accessible aquatic lift
For more information, visit epd.org